Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

4/10/2013

Visiting Karen Millen

Out here. 
















on me: body con, not so inconspicuous camera bag (no shame), spiked high tops all via HK

Being in Hong Kong does have it's perks, one of them having the privilege to attend Central Central's Karen Millen event. And no I didn't buy anything if any of you were wondering.... And no neither did I attend on planning to buy something (#studentproblems) As usual I had the lovely Emmy as my date for the event, she looked incredibly stunning in Sass & bide, whilst adding a bit of Mcqueen to the side. Opting for some sophistication with a nude body con, old trusty leather jacket and edgy spiked high tops I was set. The event was extremely chill with bloggers, greeters and servers all around, and the clothes.... lord. I literally had a stroke, the clothes were stunning as usual (giving off the right amount of spring and summer whilst preserving Karen Millen's traditional silhouettes) What especially caught my eye was the embellishments and such. Overall I have to say it was a lovely event, I even got to meet a couple of other bloggers who were so kind and funny. To sweeten the night even more Emmy and I headed off back to her place for a round of cupcake baking sessions (which were totally not influenced by the event)

Till next time Central Central :)


komorebi:(n.) sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig