Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

9/17/2013

Instagram Diary + Playlist: Night Dreamer



All photos are taken by me via instagram 



Not sure how to incorporate this into my blog, but I thought it'd be fun to add some photos from my Instagram to go with a playlist you guys requested. Most of these songs are what I usually listen to at night. Whether it be editing photos, lazing around, to researching inspo for my photo wall. The photos consist of my trip to Europe, and yes I was asian enough to take photos of what I ate. 
(quite shamelessly I might add)
Might as well add a #sorryimnotsorry while were at it. 
So watch this space, because I have tons of photos to share with you guys!
To view more photos from my instagram click here!

komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig