Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

10/21/2013

Noir


On me: snapback via Obey (similar), tank via Munich, skirt via Zara (buy here) & shoes via New Yorker
Photo: Agnes Wonke-Toth Photography

I've had my fair share of travel influences but lately I've been wearing (attempting actually) snapbacks more frequently. Something about the way hats add an edge to any outfit appeals to me, in a sense that I dare make a fool of myself every time I put one on. How they cover up any bad hair day seems to be another reason I use to convince myself snapbacks are a worthy investment. It's pretty ironic really... Honestly, we all should have known my thug side would eventually come out. It was only a matter of time... Hence the new hat. Cameo has been a huge obsession of mine so naturally this was a perfect fit. Aside from my variety in hats (rookie in the making), so does my every day outfit opportunities (seen here), (here) and (here). You could tell I was channelling my inner Cara in this shoot, which explains the not so awkward face I'm making in one of the shots. Another London influence perhaps? 
I'll never know.
What is certain though, is that a cup of hot chocolate is waiting for me, along with several photos to edit.
Until next time lovelies!

komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn
Share:

4 comments

  1. u pull it off :)


    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was obsessing over hats this month so I'm glad that its not just me who thinks the hat works!

      I adore your blog! It captures Hong Kong really well, gosh I miss it so much!
      Have a wonderful day

      Delete
  2. You looks rad and swag!! Love the hat, and the way u make it together with those all outfits! <3
    Anyway, wanna follow each other ??
    Just let me know ;;)

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ines,

      Thank you, I felt a change in color would be good. :)
      I would love to follow your blog, I enjoy finding new blogs and seeing others style.

      Xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig