Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

5/06/2014

Creme

Sleepy. 





on me: sweater via Joe Fresh, pants via Sirens, socks via Daiso, shoes via Nastygal Shoe Cult, clutch via Hong Kong & lipstick via 3ConceptEyes
Photo: Sayaka Heish 

Sometimes the weather likes to play games with me and my outfit choices. There were occasions where the day started out sunny, but in reality, it was -10000 degrees outside (wore a skirt that day... big mistake). Later this week, the weather began to clear up and allowed me to don chromatic prints and converse. Unfortunately, todays heat wave abruptly ended with a series of showers when purchasing macarons this afternoon. 

After looking at the upcoming weather forecast, I've resulted back to monochrome outfits. 
Usually I would've visited the beach or park by now, leisurely walking or even napping, but the opportunity (weather wise) has yet to come.
Till next time lovelies!


Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig