Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

4/05/2016

Delirium

Getting into the eyewear game. 


On me: dress via HM, cardigan via Joe Fresh (on sale), boots via Nordstrom (on sale) & Sunglasses via Firmoo (buy me)
Photography: Rocky He
Editing: Dreamer Charmyn


Summer has finally arrived, and with that so has the local carnival.
Growing up I remember the carnival being something you would see on American television, and only having theme parks in Hong Kong I decided to visit this year.

Along with my visit to this carnival, I decided to update my eyewear game with Firmoo.
Sunglasses have always been something I adore wearing, but from time to time I do forget to bring them out.
However, I decided to be more proactive in protecting my eyes, and what better way to start then with a fresh pair of sunnies?
Firmoo is giving away free eye wear and you could be one of the lucky ones! 
Here's how to enter:

1. Visit this link to pick a style you like
2. Enter "charmynblog2" at check out to receive a full discount
3. Check out and wait for your eye wear to arrive!

A total of ten readers are eligible to redeem this, also shipping fees are excluded.

I've always had a conflicting relationship with eye wear, because on one hand they mask rbf from a mile away, but on the other they cover all the effort I spent on my eye makeup.
This is my first pair of reflected pair of sunglasses, but so far I'm impressed. 
I like how the glasses are made of a light weight material that doesn't weigh down your face. 
I especially adore the pairing of a brown frame and purple lens, because it can easily add a pop of colour to any monochromatic look.
Till next time lovelies!

Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig