Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

1/06/2013

Amphitrite

Editorial w/ BCHK.


















on me: red kimono via Japan, Spiked headband via Hong Kong, Belt from Cotton on and Jaguar earrings via Tai Wan

To celebrate our new year, me and my friend Brian Chan decided to do a little impromptu shoot. Luckily my amazing friend Emily, had just happened to have given me a kimono from her trip to Japan! And thus... the concept was set. Surprisingly though the kimono began to leak dye as I slowly sank into the sea, causing a little bit of the waters to turn red. No matter the events worked in our favour! I'm extremely happy about this shoot since it was extremely entertaining whilst epic. Forever I shall remember this day. Therefore I would like to request all of you to visit/spam/like Brian's Page: BCHK Photography, he clearly deserves more attention. Not only is he an incredible photographer but an hilarious character to be with. So go go go!

BCHK Photography: Facebook Page
View Album:  Amphitrite

komorebi: (n.) sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
xo Charmyn

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig