Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

1/17/2013

Runway on Clouds



Inspo no 1



























 Zip bam kaboom, here is my rantings and little photo spam of tumblr photos I've just found recently. By judging the content, I can say that my future interests are on track to the current trend of black and white. Add on a bunch of spikes and wooo, we got ourselves a look set for spring. Contray to the obvious pop of pastels, my taste in being on the edge is way too addictive, and fun (to pass up) so keep your eyes peeled for more edgy look book shoots coming your way!  

komorebi:(n.) sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

xo Charmyn




   

Share:

2 comments

  1. STUNNING inspiration photos. Cara Delevingne in Bart Simpson never fails to amuse me hehe

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig