Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

1/28/2013

Dope le Bart

Bart Sweater anyone?






on me: Bart Simpson Sweater via Jeremy Scott, Black & Gold Bowl Skirt via MK, Knee High tights via Romwe, "Dope" hat and Spiked boots via Tai-Pei

I must say being a huge Cara Delevigne fan has influenced me more than I thought. Since I had never been a huge fan of the Simpson's, however due to her appearance in Jeremy Scott's sweater, I simply had to have one. The shoot was a catch up day with my home girl Janice Chan :) She is also currently studying in America, so I felt lucky that our holidays coincided. We lazily bashed ourselves upon meeting (causing pedestrians and shop keepers to give us dirty looks... give or take) But none the less it was a glorious afternoon! Once the shoot was over I later had the pleasure to eat at the "flying pan", I know it's pretty lame I just discovered it's brilliance.... (forgive me?) but I had to simply put it out there. Speaking of Cara, has anyone got their hands on Cara's latest cover for Vogue!? I know it's barely February, but I can't wait till next months Vogue release! 
Look out for the next half of my shoot with Janice! 

Janice Chan Photography: Facebook

komorebi:(n.) sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

xo Charmyn



Share:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig