Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

1/21/2013

Try To Show Some Love

Feeling the breeze.
























 on me: studded baroque logo sweater via Maple, velvet red skirt via MK, knee high tights via Tai-Tei and Lita's courtesy of Jeffrey Campbell

I'm not one to go for skirts usually, but recently I've had a craving for adding a feminine twist to my edge-y side. Once arriving to HK I've had the pleasure of going to maple, where I purchased various clothing and accessory items. One of them being this incredible sweater, I adore the cute stud like beads that are sewn onto this. I think it adds a little pop! And of course my Jeffrey Campbell's are a must! This shoot was pretty spontaneous, it actually was a casual hang with my girl Eugenia Chan, who so happened to be looking to do look book photos. And thus this shoot began. We trooped down to the playground near by, where we "casually" posed and twerked. I'm pretty excited of the creative concept ones we did, such as the ombre sunset and the classic reindeer. All in all it was great shooting against the sun set and I hope you guys enjoy the photos.

Eugenia Chan Photography: Facebook

komorebi: (n.) sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

xo Charmyn

Share:

6 comments

  1. so lovely! Been into skater dresses lately too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen :D I love the two pieces, been a great addition to my wardrobe

      Delete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear! I'm glad you enjoyed my blog :)

      Delete
  3. Your shots are GORGEOUS! Especially love the second and fourth. And I am so coveting your velvet skirt!!

    xx

    www.freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no idea how flattered I feel, and the photo is all thanks to Eugenia Chan Photography! I can't wait too see you're outfit post with a velvet skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig