Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

5/13/2013

Style Jamming: Electric Ecstasy

Fave look from style jam.
On me: Stylestalker jacket, House of Holland leather crop top, Stylestalker skirt & House of Holland x Superga Sneaker


Considering I take a long time to prepare and plan everything I do, style jamming at electric sekki was not an easy feat. This may be due to the fact they possess endless racks and racks of clothing from Mink Pink to Stylestalker, Sass & Bide, Ksubi, etc... Which meant the amount of choices were endless. However, being in love with spring's minimalistic trend, I attempted to tone down my usual colourful self with tones of white & blue, instead of the classic black & white. Since being the tumblr fanatic I am, anything resembling oceans, blue hues, skies and clouds are my never ending loves. 


komorebi:(n.) sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig