Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

5/29/2013

Watercolors

Pastels.






On me: House of Holland shirt, House of Holland sunglasses, Stylestalker skirt & House of Holland x Superga sneakers. Photos via Janice

Aside from the blatant title, being nearly consumed in exam prep has utterly destroyed me... and my lack of imagination. However reminiscing my visit to Electric Sekki is a far more productive study than the upcoming exams that lay ahead. (don't you agree?) That being said, luckily theres scheduled postings, so hopefully I'll get more posts out before the holidays roll around.
As for the style jam, again, this was not an easy feat. But seeing as it's extremely rare to find lilac clothing these days, the end result was pretty clear. If anyone knows where to buy this shirt please message me! Been searching for it since the style jam & no such luck :(

komorebi(n.) sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
xo Charmyn

Share:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig