Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

6/29/2013

Hijacked

Gotta get that.





On me: Sass & Bide jacket, Ksbui top, Minkpink Jeans & House of Holland Superga sneakers

In meme terms, one does not simply attend a Electricsekki style jam, and not take a bunch of photos on the roof. So let's just say I did not pass the opportunity up. Since I for one don't have my own roof, two I don't know a friend who owns a roof, and three I don't know where to break in and hijack borrow a roof. So with that being said, this outfit was the last of the stylejam series and one of my favourites since I am a crazed fan of patterned pants. And who doesn't love cut out jackets? Naturally Janice did her magic and made me look far more attractive than I did that day, since I don't usually sleep early despite it being holiday hours. With that being said, heres my thanks to everyone at Electricsekki, especially Priscilla! Thank you so much for the invite and bearing with my incessant running around.
I can't wait till the next time we may meet. 

Komorebi:(n.) sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees 

Xo Charmyn



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig