Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

6/06/2013

Lost in Wonderland

Double trouble.




On me: Minkpink dress, Minkpink cropped top, Sass & bide belt, House of Holland sunglasses, shoes from Hong Kong

This again was part of my stylejam at Electricsekki and taken by the fabulous Janice Chan. Nearly it being summer, one of my top essentials is a white dress that is versatile for any occasion. I usually am not a fan of "reviews" because I feel as if the person writing is oozing with cringe worthy write ups, however for this dress I'll make an exception.
This dress, is simply amazing.
You know the feeling you get when you go shopping and you see something you immediately have to get?
 Well... thats this dress for me. If you asked me what I'd pair this dress with, I'd have ten outfits planned and ready to give to you. Thats how much I feel like I can work with this dress.  Whether it be sneakers, heels, denim shirts, kimono jackets and what not, this dress is an elevated basic.
I know I know... basics are a key, but I believe you can buy essentials with a twist... Just to add your own personal touch. ;)
Back onto trend, I paired this look with a side of Holland specs, Sass & Bide goodness, red cropped top via Minkpink and personal pair of heels.
On a side note I've recently received the final photos from a shoot so look out for those in upcoming blog posts!


komorebi:(n.) sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig