Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

7/25/2013

Just Runaway

Just Runaway






on me: jacket via Hong Kong Maple, Bralet via Hong Kong, Skirt via Nastygal & Shoes via Jeffrey Campbell

Deciding to wear something aside from the classic maxi, I dared out in my coveted Nastygal one that I bought last winter. And it finally being warm out, I thought now would be the appropriate time to wear it, since I don't have to worry about the rain or the wind for that matter.
As for what would go with the skirt, I thought this would pair nicely with my classic leather jacket and lita's for when I go out.
Being it was nearly night fall, me and Anna headed over to a nearby cafe to compare shots of each other and chat about our future plans for this summer.
Again I hope you enjoy the photos and I'll talk to you soon!


Photos by Anna.



komorebi(n.): sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn
Share:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig