Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

7/30/2013

June to July Visual Diary

June to July Visual Diary
















While cleaning up my laptop's drive, I noted that I took a-lot of videos of my daily life, whether it be silly clips of talking to my cat or simply random moments I share with my friends. Not to mention I wanted to spice up my blog.... So I got this. A video of my holiday so far, not much since it was taken during finals in June and the first week of July, however I did find some snazzy music to suit it. 
Frank + Derol anyone?
For those who follow me on Instagram may notice that majority of the video was taken off my account, so if you like what you see in this video then you can keep updated through following my handle charmynchan.
Editing wise I completely failed since it was my first time, but other than that I had fun making it, so I hope you enjoy it and I apologize in advance for my noobness when it comes to video editing. 
ps: don't forget to change the quality of the video to 720p before watching!

komorebi(n.) sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
xo Charmyn
Share:

2 comments

  1. i like fall out boys! u use spotify :P?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad they got back together!
      Sadly spotify isn't available in Canada, however I use Sound cloud if thats any help

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig