Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

8/17/2013

Back To Black

Introducing the black lippy. 








On me: infinity tank via Brandy Melville, jeans via Monkl, shoes via Zara (Buy me) & earrings via Hong Kong, photos by Elizabeth

Always wanting to change things up, here I present my black look? (such an original title)
Of course with my lack in makeup experience, Elizabeth flawlessly created something to compliment todays ensemble.
Originally I never understood the appeal in black lipsticks other than in shades other of the typical coral, rouge, pinks, etc
But after today I can officially declare I've become smitten with black lipstick.
Aside from looking 
(dare I say?) pretty bad ass, I can guarantee Elizabeth and I scared anyone who happened to pass by. (apologies to any bystanders.... especially the elderly and little kids)
Originally the shoot was supposed to be shot in an arcade but due to the large hoards of children we strategically decided to relocate onto the streets where we soon found two locations to shoot at.
Regardless of the unexpected change it was really nice to work with Elizabeth for a change!
Till next time!

komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn

Share:

3 comments

  1. i looove black lipstick ;) great look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! So kind for you to say so :) Really wasn't expecting black lipstick but i have to admit its definitely become my new love <3

      Delete
  2. love the shoes , pretty girl !

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig