Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

8/13/2013

We Only Shoot it in the Am

Midnight.






On me: Wildfox I <3 Malibu Sweater, Studded white bandage skirt via HK & Henna courtesy of Folkfest 
mua: Theodora ko

As usual this was shot by me and by wanting to spice up my blog I thought it'd be nice to post a little update of my "photography" once in a while. And of course, I did it at the early hours of 11pm - 1am with my talented friend Theodora. Isn't she stunning? I absolutely adored this shoot since the colours I chose worked very nicely with our surroundings. A bit sketch... but meh, it would do. Especially since it was pretty late when we originally planned to do this during the sunnier hours of the day. 
On a random side note let me say yoghurt popsicles are the best. 
I swear after my first one, my life was never the same again...
Truly a worthy summer investment, and as summer is finally dwindling down to its final last two weeks? 
You better brace yourself because winter coming
(Get it? Game of Thrones? Anyone?) 
I'd thought so.

Till next time my lovelies and if you have any questions on my blog, photos and such don't hesitate to send me questions on my askfm!

komorebi(n.): sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig