Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

5/22/2014

Boat Cruise

No, I did not fall off the boat. 






On me: dress via Topshop & heels via Zara
Makeup: Theodora Ko 

Before the long weekend, I attended my graduating class' boat cruise. I got this dress two years ago during the first week I migrated to Canada, and felt this event would feature it best. Excuse the lack of full body pictures, I wasn't planning on including this look, but the images turned out better than expected that it lead to me writing this post. Regardless of the three text messages I received prior to the event,  I managed to not fall over board. But I did switch to my nike free runs on the way back home!
Till next time my lovelies!




Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig