Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

5/27/2014

Tinted Haze

These sleeves got me dreaming. 





On me: top via 2020Avenue,  blue venus a-line skirt via Motelrocks (buy me), tights via Daiso, boots via Alexander Wang, jewelry via Ardene
Photography: Serena Liu

Another outfit shot with the talented Serena!
I've been a huge fan of 2020Avenue ever since I discovered their existence, and was excited of my first purchase from them!
Unfortunately, 2020Avenue has a knack of shipping the wrong item along with the items I've ordered....
Ironically, that was the best part.
I may not have received every item I wanted, but the odd items I received was worth more in value and style!
So heres a thank you to the person who mis-shipped my daisy romper (twice), I never liked it too much anyway...

Referring back to a old post (midnight sun), I fell in love with bell sleeves. 
Call me deviant, but the concept of having extra room to hide food (when I goto the cinema) entertains me.
Think about it.
The possibilities are endless. 
 As many of you know, I attended my graduating class' boat cruise, and boy was selecting a dress laborious. At first I was tempted to purchase Motelrock's Petal Shift Dress in Venus Blue (buy me), but after some consulting at 2am, I went with the skirt. (more opportunities to wear) 
If it were possible I would be wearing that skirt to the beach, but due to the teacher strike and a recent uni application scare, I've taken it upon myself to hit the books. 
If you see me at the library holla at me! 
Till next time my lovelies!



Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig