Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

8/30/2014

Afterglow

Playing catch up. 






















On me: kimono H&M, leather jacket Hong Kong, skort Berksha & sandals  Stradivarius
Photography: Christine Ra 

Travelled to Paris last month, and decided to catch up with my girl crush Christine.
The agenda for the day was to briskly make a trip to La Fayette, cry over the gorgeousness of everything, get over my heart break via Laduree, transit my arse back to Opera, meet Christine at the steps, and walk to her hotel for a shoot.
Getting back to the hotel meant not knowing where the hotel was, walking for a solid one hour, and realizing the hotel was five minutes away from the train station.
Really it was hilarious.
Within the solid hour of being lost, Christine and I had a heart to heart conversing over Macarons, asian pick up lines, possible dinner locations, and un-canny music taste.
I don't know about you, but that sounds like true friendship.
Till next time lovelies!


Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig