Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

2/22/2015

Flashing Lights

Strutting it.

On me: top via Bluenotes, jacket via Romwe, boots via Ardene
Photography: BCHK 

I thought I posted these, but turns out I didn't.
As usual Brian did his magic of compromising to the night, because I didn't get off till late.
This was shot on the typical Granville St, where I nearly got ran over several times. (again)
Yes, I have a habit of shooting on roads. 
I'm not one for throwbacks, but being a hermit reading notes on ecology, morphemes and elasticity has left me reminiscing the weekends where downtown used to be a frequent haunt. 
Aside from studying I now spend most of my hours creating flat lays (view my v-day inspired one), editing , and if i'm lucky.... Sleeping.

In the spirit of procrastination, I was recently contacted about a fun quiz Farfetch was holding. The quiz itself bases your interest, preferences and style to determine which city your personality would fit. 
And in need of a break, I took the quiz.

London

As you can see my result was London, which made sense, since I grew up influenced by a lot of British culture.
It also made me miss the excitement of travelling, and reminded me that I was in need of a getaway soon. 
If you love running away from studies, you can take the quiz here.
I'd love to hear your results, leave a comment if you feel like sharing your style city!
Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn


Also here's some jams by Years & Years, a English electronica trio I enjoy jamming to late at night.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig