Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

2/14/2015

Be Yours

If you haven't found someone yet, then theres nothing wrong with that, it doesn't mean that you're lacking in anything.






On me: Dress via Nastygal (buy me), Heels via Jeffrey Campbell (buy me), Coat via Zara, Earrings via Asos (buy me) &  flowers via Daiso

Yes, those are fake flowers.
Ah Valentines day, the day where lovers do romantic activities together and so forth.
(or an excuse to eat chocolate)
Surprisingly it's also a "depressing" day for those who are single, which is ironic considering that it's a day for celebration.
I'm not sure about the world outside University, but being in school I noticed that it's become a trend to complain worry about being single, and for people to say the term "forever alone"...
Trust me, you're not alone.

If you're vibing (slang I know) with me on this, lets go:
If you haven't found someone yet, then theres nothing wrong with that, it doesn't mean that you're lacking in anything, whether it be physical or mental qualities you deem yourself to lack of.
You are you, and no one will love or treat you better than yourself.

By expecting to find happiness through someone else is simply placing responsibility into someone else.


I'm pretty sure you've all heard what i'm preaching about millions of times, but seriously whats the rush?
I do get having someone is relaxing, to know someone who understands you, and accepts you for who you are.
Why not just ignore all that crap and focus on the shit you have going for you?
You're in school perhaps? Focusing on a major and figuring out what you want to do with your life?
Maybe you're travelling the world and not giving a fish about anything?
Or you could just be floating, and that's ok.
As long as you know where you're (sorta) headed, thats all that matters.
I hope this makes you feel slightly less lonely, and perhaps realize how spectacular you are.



Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig