Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

2/12/2015

Visual Diary: Winter '14

My trip summary and video of Hong Kong!




































































































Photography + Editing: Dreamer Charmyn

Excuse the spam of photos, but hey, you made it to the end!
Over the winter break, I visited Hong Kong for two weeks. I hadn't visited for the past two years, so I was extremely grateful to reconcile with family, friends, food and my home. 

The city itself was breath taking as usual, the cluster of people surrounding you, the convenience of travel, and constant movement exuded every day. It felt like I was discovering a part of me I left behind a long time ago. 

Meeting various people during my stay, I was reminded of the beauty, passion and stability I needed. It was a good reminder that change was inevitable, and that change came with time. By staying on this path, I hope to push my insecurities aside, in order to develop Komorebi, and focus on my studies.
Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn

Ps: watch the video in 1080p, I guarantee it won't be as bad in high definition.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig