Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

5/25/2015

Shimmer Shimmer

 Editorial with BCHK outside the Four Seasons in Hong Kong.










On me: romper via Motelrocks

A friend told me it was never too late to post photos therefore I chose to post these.
During my visit to Hong Kong, Brian and I decided to shoot around the Four Seasons since it held a unique perspective on Hong Kong's architecture: especially regarding towering buildings. 
Also it was a remote place, meaning I could experiment with different poses, and that no pedestrians would intercept our shot.
When purchasing this outfit, I had no idea how this outfit would look.
However, with my two years of online shopping I've somewhat mastered predicting how my purchases will look.That and sometimes you got to roll with it.

Color wise I avoid red due to its obnoxious tone, but since it was Christmas I thought why not?!

 Sometimes a girl needs a little bit of glitter.
Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig