Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

5/27/2015

Small Talk & Romance

Same dress but different look. 



On me: dress via Forever21 (buy me), wrap around top via Cotton On, backpack via Forever21 (buy me) & shoes via Urban Planet (buy me)
Photography: Grace Cheng


Another event has happened but with my scattered mind, I ended up wearing a dress from a previous shoot.
Here is my toned down version of this dress. 
I found wrapping a top around my waist to create a casual vibe and take away from the traditional dramatic look this dress usually gives off. 
Also, the white sandals gave me height yet matched well with the wrap around top.
And of course my trusty back pack.
Ironically I purchased another back pack during the event.
Also if any of you are interested in following my adventures you can find me on Snapchat at 'Ko-morebi'
Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn


Mirror selfie before the fashion show


Gcheng being all cute

Us trying to hold a sign / look cute 


I've never heard anything from The Vamps but I stumbled on this demo version on sound cloud and became obsessed. 
Hence the title.
Enjoy!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig