Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

7/06/2015

Business Casual

I actually wore this to an interview.



On me: Top via Zara (buy me), blazer via Pull&Bear (similar), culottes via Zara (similar) & heels via Steve Madden (similar)
Photography: Alice Huang Photography
Editing: Dreamer Charmyn


I've been wearing a variation of this ensemble as of late, mainly due to interviews, meetings and events that have a business casual dress code.
Hearing the word 'business casual' I knew nothing on the subject aside from the traditional pencil skirt and blazer combination that would guarantee me to be ready for any event.
However, after one too many experiences of dying mid-event in a pencil skirt, I decided to create a more comfortable version.
Hence culottes.
Culottes have become a happy medium between casual and business (for me), since I loathe purchasing clothes that won't be worn on a regular basis.
Plus, the benefits of being able to walk and move freely is an added bonus.

Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig