Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

6/28/2015

Market Hype

Yes this is the frozen section. 




On me: Top via Forever21, Jeans via Topshop, heels via Jeffrey Campbell and bag via Italy

Aside from long walks, photography, and sleeping, I find grocery shopping relaxing.
Mainly because it gets me out of the house, and away from the computer or books for a while.

For this look I felt like wearing pants, however I find myself rarely wearing them because it leads to incessant levels of sweating throughout the day.
This occasion though, I felt it was time to break the jeans out.
To match this rare moment I found neutral pieces (i.e. a grey tank + classic leather jacket), and my yellow backpack for a pop of color + stomping boots.

This look is part two of our series together, and finished shooting 'Green House', Sayaka and I continued by doing several shots in the supermarket.
I love this place because its isolated, and filled with quirky products I remember seeing in Hong Kong.
Such as the artificial mango juice 'mogu mogu' to ginseng shampoo.
Finally we moved to the parking with some herbal teas to conclude the day.
Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig