Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

8/20/2015

Memory Lane

Throw back to London.






On me: kimono via H&M, top via Italy, skort via F21, shoes via Stradivarius & necklace via Accessories
Photography: Other Fabrications



A whirlwind of events have passed these two weeks, mainly final exams and second hand heart break.
Watching someone get hurt is never a pretty sight, especially when they begin to question their appearance, intelligence and even their value.
Which is why I wanted say to anyone else feeling heart break: you're damn perfect.
No it did not work out, but reminiscing about your past will never solve the problem in front of you.
I understand you're feeling worthless, helpless or confused, but who you are today does not define who you are tomorrow.


Memories aside, heres a throw back to my meet up with Justin in London ages ago.
It was the first time we met face to face, so I was super excited to finally meet another fellow Instagrammer.
(clearly my face did not convey that)
Naturally we walked, shot, and then nommed.
Needless to say I'm a sucker for set menus, mainly because they include everything.


In terms of the outfit, I was feeling the laid back vibes from London and opted for a boxy tank, kimono and printed skort.
(not to mention majority of my clothes were sent to the cleaners)
My favourite part of this outfit other than it being shot by Justin was the shoes.
The sandals were, and are still currently are, a favourite summer piece.
The extra height they give while retaining a neutral look is exactly what I needed, since the remainder of my heeled shoes are more on the edgy side.



In honour of spamming each other with music, heres a song Justin recommended me.

Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig