Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

2/16/2016

Farfetched: Spring Lusts

Round Frame Glasses via Matthew Williamson (buy me)

Taking a different route this time, I thought I'd share several items I've been coveting recently.
Upon my trip to Korea this past winter break I noticed a huge trend of sunglasses, and yes I am well aware that sunglasses have been a huge blogger staple since 2012; but it was only till then did I grow intrigued with amping up my glass game. 

If you're like me, and have zero experience in finding sunglasses that suit your face shape Farfetch has a video that shows you exactly how to find that perfect pair.

To learn more on how to choose sunglasses visit Farfetch here

To start my first wish list, I thought I'd base my items around a pair of sunglasses I've recently fell in love with. Personally I enjoy sunglasses that extend farther than the classic Raybans aviator shape, but after taking some considerations from the video I decided on these gorgeous pair of sunnies because they fell under a perfect medium of bold and delicate to elongate my features.

Even though my face didn't exactly fall into either one of the three face shapes they provided I still think these would pair well on a everyday basis. Not to mention that it's unique enough in it's own way to also be worn on special occasions. 

Floral Belted Shirt Dress via Dsquared2 (buy me)

Embellished Sandals (buy me)
Nano 'Sac' De Jour' tote via Saint Laurent (buy me)

'Kitty' Iphone 6 Case via Charlotte Olympia (buy me)


Till next time lovelies!

Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig