Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

2/23/2016

White Out

Dropping the deets on how I find roof tops.





On me: bralette via Zara, top via Sammy Dress, skirt via H&M & shoes via Jeffrey Campbell
Photography: Keefe Tiu


Checking in from my routine of binge watching 'How To Get Away With Murder' and midterm readings to drop these photos.
I haven't roof topped since my Summer fling with Eff Stop, and since Hong Kong is notoriously known for roof topping I thought I'd take matters into my own hands and try my luck with whichever roof I could successfully break sneak into. 
Yes, I know thats not the best idea, and it's potentially incriminating, but as they say "do it for the gram".  
 Rest assured though, all roof tops Keefe and I discovered were residential and one even had a Grandma running laps on it.
If Grandma can do it, so can we.
Till next time lovelies!

Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig