Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

3/07/2013

Starlight

Mirror Mirror.








on me: dress via HK, army jacket via Maple,  Shoes via TaoBao

 Once again this was shot by the marvellous Emily Cheng and this clearly being the most overused place to shoot, here we lay at Hong Kong's legendary Pottinger Street. The day began as any shoot usually would, a finale day till my departure, and a finale excuse to dress up with my closest of friends and vogue in the sunlight. Ignoring the casual bystanders (+ whistles and stares) we inconspicuously managed to achieve these set of photos! Looking at this reminds me to mention that being it nearly Spring break, I would like to notify you guys that I again will be visiting Hong Kong again to visit relatives and of course... do more shoots. I can't wait to show you the adventures that will take place once I arrive!

Wishing everyone luck on finals before Spring Break!

komorebi:(n.) sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

xo Charmyn

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig