Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

5/31/2015

Stay


Overcast weather is my forte. 





On me: jacket via Winners & skirt via H&M
Photography: Marissa Hooi

You have no idea how much stress went into uploading this set.

I love color and discovering that some of the photos showed up desaturated killed me.
No seriously I was devastated.
After spending one hour yelling at no one the problem was solved.
(i.e. turn off auto enhance on google+)

This was shot during my impromptu date with the marvellous Marissa Hooi!
We brunched at Catch122 a bistro that served a $12 menu, where we talked living off campus, summer semester and holiday plans.
Shooting wise we headed to several locations, a car park, bridge, and cafe.
My favourite shot was the one where I'm lifting my skirt because it captures me in my true element.
Getting rid of shit.

With the weather being bipolar I thought this outfit would be perfect.
A lighter moto jacket to accommodate the warmer weather and provide coverage when the wind comes.
A maxi skirt to cover enough leg but a crotchet pattern to not let your legs overheat. 
Finally, boots because i'm not ready for summer.
Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig