Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

1/23/2017

Snow Daze

Snow blazing through the day




 Shein Dress
Mack Canelas Photography

Hello, it's been a little over a week since the last post, and in hopes of writing something I decided to share this look I styled in Toronto.
Under the pretence that Toronto's weather would be nothing but chaotic, my mother strongly persuaded me to pack 'sensibly.
And by sensibly she meant hoodies, jeans, down jackets, and by no means any skirts or dresses.
However, we all know I couldn't resist packing one or two items that deviated from her list of appropriate items.
This dress from Shein was one of them.
I would like to state (for argument sake) that the dress was warm and functional for Winter weather, and only thick stockings would be needed to complete this look.
Also, it was great for days when you wanted to be lazy and not wear jeans while being effortless.

Now onto more pressing matters, my eyeliner is intense.
And I don't mean its been extended a little bit too long, I mean it's extended beyond the line of ok.
Why such an unique eyeliner look you may ask?
Well... I was experimenting with different eyeliner looks, and this was one of those trials that didn't work in my favour.
My goal this year is to find a go to eyeliner look that I can use for photoshoots and an everyday look.
Hopefully it won't lead to anymore situations like this.

Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees


Xo Charmyn 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig