Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

12/21/2013

Wild Fire

Skulls on my jacket.















On me: Skull aztec knit cardigan, dress via Cotton On, black tights, heels via Ardene & spacesuit via Snupped (design one)
Photography: Vera Wilde

Being a newly landed immigrant I never had the opportunity to experience or see heavy snow fall, but when I woke up this morning and saw a continuous build of snow covering my balcony. I could barely contain my excitement. Seeing as I travelled last winter break to Hong Kong, I missed out on the opportunities snow provided. (mainly photography opportunities, snowball fights, making a snow man and what not).
Now that school is over and the holidays begin, you may ask what are my plans for Christmas?
Well... they mainly consist of intense amounts of exercise or sleep, and when I say exercise I mean walking my cat in my room, and when I say sleep I mean hibernation till the holidays come to an end.
Jokes aside, i'm pleased to announce that I will be creating another holiday video similar to the one I created during summer, so do keep you're eyes peeled :)

That being said, these set of photos continue to leave me with nostalgia for the days of sun flares, looming shadows and colourful prints summer provided. You could say this outfit was my transition of summer to winter, although I must admit that my everyday wardrobe has still maintained its chromatic taste.
If there was one thing that has changed, it would be my choice in accessories. Recently I purchased a new spacesuit (aka laptop case) from Snupped, and I have been loving it ever since. I always wanted something that protected my laptop, and when searching for a new case I didn't seem to find one that held any appeal to me. Luckily a friend (google) recommended me to a website called Snupped, where I could design one of my own! Thus leading to me using a photo of Vancouver's sky line that Vera captured on our last shoot!



Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn

Not wanting to spend my entire winter indulging in laziness, here is my attempt in finding a song that isn't completely sleep inducing or rowdy.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig