Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

3/23/2017

How to Change Your Mood in Six Minutes

Changing My Mood



On me: top / jacket via Zara & Wireless Ear Buds via Sudio Sweden (buy me)
Photography: Jeyla Loves

For those who transit, which I'm sure every person has done at least once in their life - how do you feel about listening to music on the go?
At first, I never understood why my father would be listening to his Motorola playlist when I was younger, but now I'm enjoying the free time it gives me.
Free time as in to focus on any upcoming assignments or plans that I may have forgotten.
It also provides an excellent way to uplift your mood before a big event.
It sounds weird, but whenever I have a shoot or an event I usually listen to a moody playlist to hype myself up.
I find listening to certain songs can affect your mood and give you a persona if you're going for a certain look when doing a shoot.
Such as if I am shooting a look with an edgy vibe I would go for my Bomb.com playlist.
Whilst if I was transiting between classes or going for a walk my recent obsession on my Sound Cloud would be on repeat.

Photoshoots aside, if I am in a crappy mood or sad for no reason I let myself listen to two sad songs.
Two sad songs, because I find if I allow myself any longer than six minutes I start to descend into a pity party.
Right now I'm obsessed with Calvin Harris' Slide.
It's not necessarily depressing, but I feel it relates to his old single 'Sweet Nothing' that I used to listen non-stop too.

That being said, whenever I am on the go the biggest problem I face is untangling my earbuds.
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I find that no matter how I hook my earbuds they tend to get tangled in my jacket or bag.
And being the patient person I am, I yank my ear buds out.
Subsequently losing my ear tips or breaking the ear bud.
whoops.

However, I recently found my fix to that solution.
Last year I was kindly sent a pair of rose gold Vasa Blå's from Sudio Sweden, and they were Wireless.Yes, you heard me, wireless.
I never tired wireless earbuds before, but being an avid ear bud user I decided to give it a shot.
Overall, it was a lot more efficient since it was shorter so I noticed that I didn't have to yank my ear buds as frequently.
I also enjoyed the quality of sound, and as someone who isn't picky with technology - I noticed a difference.
Did I mention it also photographs beautifully?
Rose gold anyone?


If you are in the market for a something efficient and effortless feel free to use my discount code 'Charmyn15' at checkout for 15% off.

Because I love this song so much I embed 'Slide' at the end of this post.
Let me know your thoughts, and if you guys have any songs that are on your repeat!

Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees


Xo Charmyn



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig