Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

3/13/2016

Favourite Moments: Vancouver Fashion Week SS16

Sharing with you some of my favourite moments from Vancouver Fashion Week.

























On me: top via Cotton On, skirt via Motel Rocks & boots via Nordstrom 

Vancouver Fashion Week is right around the corner so I wanted to share several photos I photographed last season. 
Aside from my usual Instagram posts, and snapchats, here are several images that capture the hard work that went into this event.
When it comes to fashion week, it can be stressful to keep up, but I like to tell myself that the most important factor to enjoy the process and the moment.
Till next time lovelies!

Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig