Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

9/23/2013

Dead Without Better Love

Paris was great.



On me: dress via Guess & shoes via New Yorker. Photos via  Melissa

On my final day in Paris I met up with Melissa from Melissa Reggan Photography. She is one of the most industrious people I've ever met and completely inspiring. Her ability to afford a Canon Mark ii all alone on her photography just leaves me awestruck. We talked from the golden hours of six to seven whilst running for our lives whenever we dared to jay walk (which was every time), snacking on cotton candy and planning our future meet up.
We took more photos but I'll show you that later.

komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn


Share:

1 comment

  1. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    French Maid Costume
    Sexy Maid Costume
    Cheap Superhero Costume

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig