Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

10/17/2013

Serein










On me: sweater via Garage, mini anchor ring via Rings & Tings (buy here), cat & cross ring via HK, diamond ring via Emmy, heart necklace via Rings & Tings (buy here) & diamond necklace via Rings & Tings (buy here)

Though it was hard, I finally decided on an outfit to compliment how I've been feeling lately. It all began when I started planning my seasonal shopping list. But ended up having to debate (internally ofc) on the transitions of summer to fall. Part of me wanted to be kept warm, but the other half wasn't quite so ready for pants and thick clothing due to the oh so "warm" temperature our school provides. Which is why i'm glad with how this ensemble turned out. It contains patches of color which you all know I adore, whilst retaining autumn like qualities. 
As you know Thanksgiving has just finished and I'm pleased to say that I've found some cute pieces of jewelry to use throughout the a/w13 season. Even though I haven't included much jewelry in my past posts, I have to say I've begun to change my mind. Having received a lovely package once again from Rings & Tings you will definitely see me bring out more pieces when I do outfit posts (from my old and new collection!!!) 
Thats all for now and I wish you all a lovely belated Thanksgiving!

komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig