Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

3/15/2015

Pedestrian


What I love about being at home, the possibility of never knowing where your feet may take you, but that you're in good company to enjoy the walk. 


On me: top & boots via Forever 21, skirt & jacket via Asos (skirt on sale) + (buy jacket
Photography: DreamerCharmyn 

Spending a lax day indoors, I used a morning and afternoon editing at Eat.it, a restaurant a friend promised would:
Have a lot of daylight, serve a killer parma ham sandwich, and was a place one could escape from work for a little while.
Ironically enough I was working, but it didn't mean that I couldn't work somewhere other than the library.

Noting the cold nights Hong Kong provided, I opted for my favourite motto jacket, and a leather midi skirt to complete the look. Initially I was dubious about midi skirts and their translation to my 5ft stature, but after giving these a go I can say they're one of the best investments next to culottes.

Practically at sundown and near battery death, I met up with Ines to shoot and scour for dinner.
After shooting at a somewhat secluded bridge, Ines and I dined at Mihn & Kok, a Vietnamese restaurant both of us loved.
The remainder of our dinner was talking about future getaways, the difference between living abroad and at home, and most importantly desert. 
That, and where would we roam next.
That's what I love about being at home, the possibility of never knowing where your feet may take you, but that you're in good company to enjoy the walk. 
Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig