Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

3/19/2015

VFW FW '15 | Day One


I was excited to see what the week would behold, and as per usual I was not disappointed.



On me: pants via Value Village & Boots via Jeffrey Campbell
Photography: DreamerCharmyn

If you successfully scrolled past all of the runway shots, congrats!
Regardless of the large quantity, these were my favourite shots of the night.

Having a class that prevented me from attending on time last year, I was pleased to arrive several minutes before the show started. 
Lining up, I was excited to see familiar and new faces.
Especially We Are to The 9's! 

As for my outfit, I wanted to wear something that would hold comfort for my exam, but retain enough style to pass off at fashion week. 
(hence culottes)
Remember when I spoke about culottes in my last post? 
Well, here they are in all glory.
Culottes as I've said, have the amazing power to be worn in any situation. 
From business (casual) events, school, and to fashion week.

Watching the show I was excited to see what the week would behold, and as per usual I was not disappointed.
Especially watching our local designers such as Alex S. Yu, Connally McDougall, and of course, Grandi's Atelier.
Once the gala ended, Cassandra, Ricci, Grace and I decided to head to Warehouse for dinner, where we all munched on burgers, poutine and chicken wraps. 
Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn

Cassandra + Ricci - We Are To The 9's
Aurora - Style by Fire 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig