Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

5/01/2015

Before The Dawn

Summer plans of getting new jewelry lead me to Iza Jewelry's launch party!










On me: jacket (On Salevia Target, bralette via Zara, skirt (buy me) & backpack (buy me) via Forever21, shoes (similar) via Primark & jewelry via Iza Jewelry
Photography: Marissa Hooi
Editing: Dreamer Charmyn

I love stumbling across events, especially ones that have handcrafted designs.
It began with me cleaning out my accessories and discovering a much needed update in jewelry.
Usually I purchase my rings and necklaces sporadically from Ardene, Topshop and F21 however, majority of them have successfully rusted or broke.

Upon this, I grabbed my girl Marissa and headed to Iza Jewelry's launch party.
Several items definitely gave me an idea on what designs I should look out for this season, and
not to mention that mixed metals was an unorthodox way to prove that style isn't based on rules.
View the collection here

Not to derail here, but did you notice something different?
Ay! This girl got her hair cut!
 I've been desperately needing a trim, and words can't explain how elated I am to lose several inches.
Feeling this new do, I decided to break out the clean flirty pieces and wander through Gastown.
The lights completely highlighted my hair, and surprised me with a cute effect that made it glow amber.

Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig