Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

5/10/2015

VFW FW '15 I Day Everything Else

A compilation of the remaining days I spent at VFW FW '15.
















On me: (rain ootd) cut out metallic skirt via Nastygal
(non rain ootd) jumpsuit via Forever21 + highland boots via Stuart Weitzman

Photography: Dreamer Charmyn

As the saying goes...
Better late than never?

Originally I hesitated on whether I should post these pictures, but after several messages I decided to showcase a selective bunch that I believed captured the shows as a whole.
Also I thought it'd be fun to insert some pics of me and several beautiful attendees.
Till next time lovelies!

Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig