Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

10/08/2015

Andrea Stripe

Here's to running around an art gallery and avoiding security.



On me: top via Zara, skirt via Agaci (on sale) & boots via Nordstrom
Editing: Dreamercharmyn

On the go again, Eugenia and I wanted to spend my last day in Toronto shooting a series of outfits; and being located in what I call the artsy area, there were plenty of locations to choose from. 
We chose to shoot at the AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario) because:

1. I wanted to see the gallery
2. It just happened to be a five minute walk from our current location
3. Why not?

Combine all those reasons and BAM! 
We were off!

Eugenia and I arrived one hour before closing time, which made the shoot feel like a whirlwind of locating a bathroom to change, navigating through the gallery to find something that matches your outfit, and then running on your toes to avoid the security guards telling you to leave. 

It sounds crazy and elebaroate, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 
Sometimes I find the greatest of shots and collaborations are made through the most caotic moments - whether it be breaking and entering, running in the rain, sitting on the floor, to almost getting hit by public transit.

This outfit was based on my transition from summer to autumn, where I showcase my favorite boots. 
I find wearing thigh highs give an effortless look regardless of how late you wake up. 
Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Xo Charmyn

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig