Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

12/25/2015

Concrete Xmas

Defining the line between sweet and edgy.


 







On me: Dress via Romwe & Heels via Jeffrey Campbell
Photography: BCHK 

It's that time of year again, where you either have an outfit for NYE, or you're like me and are still looking for one.
If you're following me on Snapchat or Instagram, you know i'm back in Hong Kong for winter break, and just like every year I do a couple of shoots with my talented friend Brian!
As per BCHK style, this was shot in under an hour where we went around Statue Square quickly transitioning from one look to the next.
When planning this post, I had difficulty deciding on 
playing up the edgier or sweeter side of me; which is why the looks I chose consist of patterns of different detail, shades, and flair. 
With that being said, I hope these looks give you inspiration on what to wear, and that you all have a wonderful remaining 2015.

Till 2016 lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees


Xo Charmyn
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig