Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

11/22/2015

Gypsy Gala

Gypsy love.






On me: top via Agaci (on sale), pants via Forever21, heels via Jeffrey Campbell, and accessories via Aldo
Photography: Eugenia Chan Photography
Editing:  Dreamer Charmyn


Having classes that start late in the afternoon, I find myself wearing more pants to accommodate the chilly weather. 
I've been eyeballing palazzo pants for ages, but never found a pair that I liked enough to purchase.
Fast forward to a quick trip to the mall, and bam!
A pair of palazzo pants that had the perfect blend of flirtatiousness and whimsicality. 
Not to mention the killer slit that creates a billowing effect when I walk.
At 5ft, I find these pants to give an illusion that I'm tall, and that i'm capable of reaching cereal at the grocery store.
Granted my height remains the same, but if I'm able to struggle in style, then so be it.


Knowing I wanted a bohemian vibe, I took the look one step further by adding bell sleeves and a nose ring.
Nose rings were something I've always wanted to try, and given my insatiable need to experiment,  I selected a pair and played around.
So far I can attest that despite resembling a cow that I do enjoy the different look.
(especially in selfies
Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees


Xo Charmyn



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig