Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

4/22/2016

Player


See you on the court. 



On me: top via Sammy Dress (on sale) & skirt via Forever21

Over the years I find myself trying out different looks, whether it be my experimentation with galaxy tights and beanies, but something that hasn't changed is how the clothes fit me.
Regardless how old I get, I always find myself a fan of the classic silhouette; a flit and flair bottom with a clean fitted top. 
For this look though, I added a pair of knee high socks, boots, and a dark lip colour for a more grunge feel.

Taken in my home town, Hong Kong; I thought this look would pair well with the infamous basketball court in Choi Hung.
It's amazing hear how a place can hold so many connotations, just like how a local residential area can grow to become something more than what it was created for. 
Just like how Vancouver is known for more than it's mountains and horizons, I find myself exploring places I'd never go if it weren't for social media.
All you need is some imagination, and you got yourself something new.
Speaking of new experiences, I've always had photo bombers in the past; the typical old man, security guard telling us to get off property, to random ladies on their phones.
Albeit, this one takes the cake.
He was so into the photoshoot he was willing to pose with me.
This was the final result.
What do you think? 
Till next time lovelies!


Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig