Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

11/02/2015

Vampira

Officially bringing it with the witchy vibes.







On me: Dress via Astr, bag via Forever 21, chocker via Sammy Dress & Heels via Jeffrey Campbell, lipstick via Kat Von D (buy me)
Photography: Eugenia Chan Photography
Editing: Dreamer Charymn

Taking it back to high school with this dark lip.

I'm not one who likes to keep one look, and when i'm not in the mood to look girly I like to spice up my look with some dark lips.
I remember in high school I would wear nothing but dark lips, however after donning this look for too long I took a hiatus for a year.
It seemed boring to me because I wore it so often, but after receiving Kat Von D's everlasting liquid lipstick in Vampira for my birthday I decided to revisit my love for it.
Really though this colour is 'lit'. 
(heard this term last night at a halloween party and it's been stuck with me since)

Sometimes a little lace is all thats needed to bring out the edge in you, or when you feel like a witch even though halloween is over.
The point is, that once in a while its fun to take on different sides of ourselves and explore for what it's worth.
For me I learnt that life is too short to stick with one style.
Till next time lovelies!
Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees


Xo Charmyn



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig